Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Frieling 18/10 Stainless Steel Creamer and Sugar Bowl Set
|Price:||$57.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Mirror finish 18/10 Stainless Steel creamer and sugar bowl set with spoon
- Sugar bowl works for jams and condiments; creamer can be used for sauces and syrups
- Brushed stainless finish inside is neutral to taste and BPA free
- 10 ounce capacity each
- Dishwasher safe; 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Frieling 18/10 Stainless Steel Creamer and Sugar Bowl Set
Cuisinox 5-Piece Cream and Sugar Set B003CV6QPM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||B&Z Trading||B&Z Trading||Amazon.com||95 Markets|
|Color||stainless steel||Silver||Stainless steel||White|
|Item Package Weight||0.8 pounds||1.95 pounds||0.6 pounds||0.4 pounds|
|Material||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Porcelain|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- Expensive-looking w/shiny exterior and brushed metal interior.
- Works in both dressy and casual settings. Probably not for really formal stuff, though.
- The handle on the creamer may look a little dinky in the picture, but it's actually comfortable to hold/use.
- Creamer is the right shape to use for steaming milk on an espresso machine.
- Seriously, the cutest sugar ladle ever, and the shape is such that you don't ever accidentally use it to stir your coffee.
- Sugar bowl opening is about 3.5 inches wide - makes it tough to fill the bowl using a regular measuring cup without making a mess. Or else I'm a giant klutz, which is also a clear possibility. Easily avoided if you use a funnel or something with a spout to fill.
- One of our guests had a problem getting the sugar ladle back in the bowl - you can't just push it down into the sugar like you might do with a teaspoon. But she'd had a long day and was probably not entirely with it at the time. No one else has had a problem with it.
- 1 heaping sugar ladle = 1 teaspoon (an actual teaspoon, not a teaspoon measure)
- "10 ounce capacity" per the product description means 1 cup in real life.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love it. It does was it's suppose to do and on the top of it looks great.
I am very happy with this purchase.
This is a very elegant service set. Well worth the price, actually looks in person, looks much more expensive than the price. Pleased with this purchase.Published on January 30, 2014 by ChiBuyer
Very nice set for the table. It's kind of industrial looking so you have to like that style. It presents well with the Frieling Tray.Published on January 17, 2014 by Bryan
We purchased the french press as an anniversary gift for our daughter, she loved it and raved over the beautiful design. When I saw this set, I knew she would love it too. Read morePublished on September 13, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Nice looking and elegant set - I especially like the specially-shaped sugar spoon. Everything appears to be good quality and sturdy.Published on August 14, 2013 by AKM
This is so nice. I love that the spoon fits & can always sit inside the sugar bowl. The creamer doesn't leak & I also purchased the tray. Read morePublished on April 16, 2013 by Laura M.